COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest healthcare providers, offering high-quality OB/GYN services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with a mission of helping women achieve optimal health through every stage of life.
Find a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) that’s right for you, or call (844) 671-4204.
Women deserve clinical excellence and personalized care—and that's what we offer.
Medical City Healthcare’s compassionate clinical care teams understand that women deserve high-quality gynecological and reproductive care customized just for them. Our health system is designed to provide women with more choices and amenities. Whether you’re planning a family, looking for a new OB/GYN or searching for classes or support groups, we can help you navigate your journey, your way.
Maternity care services
From pre-pregnancy planning through childbirth and beyond, we offer high-quality clinical care combined with personalized amenities and luxury childbirth choices designed to make your delivery day everything you’ve dreamed of. Services offered include:
- Conception (including infertility/fertility)
- Prenatal care
- Labor and delivery
- Postpartum/postnatal care
- High-risk pregnancy management
Our personalized women’s health services are designed to meet the needs of the daughters, moms, aunts, grandmothers, friends and families of our communities.
Watch our hospital maternity department tours and see how we deliver dreams every day.
Gynecology and reproductive services
Gynecologists care for all non-pregnancy related issues of the female reproductive system, regardless of age. Gynecologic services available at Medical City hospitals include:
- Annual pap smears and pelvic exams
- Contraception and family planning
- Infertility/fertility treatment
- Menopause management
- Osteoporosis solutions
- Gynecologic oncology
- Robot-assisted, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery (including robotic hysterectomy)
- Urogynecology for treatment of pelvic floor disorders, such as urinary incontinence or vaginal prolapse
Watch Medical City experts talk about infertility and getting pregnant.
Breast health services
Breast health services for women of all ages include:
- Annual breast screening and diagnostic mammograms in partnership with Solis Mammography
- Breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Breast cancer genetic testing
- Breast imaging
Women's mental health and wellness services
Your health goes beyond your physical state—it also includes your emotional and mental well-being. Behavioral health services and support available at Medical City hospitals are available for:
- Depression, including postpartum depression
- Grief and loss
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health