Advanced orthopedic treatment in North Texas
The orthopedic specialists at Medical City Healthcare hospitals diagnose and treat all musculoskeletal conditions. Whether you’ve been living with a chronic condition or have a new injury, such as a fracture or sprain, we can help.
Find an orthopedic specialist or call (844) 374-1126.
Our orthopedic program offers customized treatment plans designed to relieve pain. From professional athletes to active retirees, patients can find relief and get back to doing what they love.
Our orthopedic services include:
- Joint care and joint replacement, including:
- Hip replacement surgery and treatment
- Knee replacement surgery and treatment
- Shoulder replacement surgery and treatment
- Hand, wrist and elbow surgery and treatment
- Limb preservation
- Orthopedic oncology for bone cancer
- Pediatric orthopedic care
- Adult and pediatric scoliosis care
- Spine care, including complex spine surgery, scoliosis surgery and revision surgery
- Sports medicine
- Orthopedic trauma services
- Physical rehabilitation and pain management
Sports medicine specialists at Medical City Healthcare
The sports medicine specialists at our hospitals are experts at treating sports injuries. In fact, we're the official healthcare provider for the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Stars. These partnerships are part of our commitment to providing world-class care and show our ability to treat a range of sports injuries and conditions.
Amenities for surgery patients
Your orthopedic doctor can discuss your care options with you. We offer nonsurgical therapies, minimally invasive, robot-assisted surgery and more. Patients enjoy private rooms and can join workshops and group therapy following surgery.