Women of all ages can find specialized gynecology care and luxury birthing experiences at Medical City hospitals. The OB/GYNs and gynecologists in North Texas at Medical City Healthcare are highly-trained in treating a range of medical conditions affecting women in our community.
Medical City Healthcare's gynecology program provides screening, diagnosis and preventive methods, including for endometriosis, urinary incontinence and gynecologic cancers.
Comprehensive gynecologic care and surgery
Comprehensive gynecologic and reproductive health services available at Medical City Healthcare hospitals include:
- Robot-assisted and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including hysterectomy surgery
- Endometriosis surgery and treatment
- Urinary incontinence and bladder repair
- Gynecologic oncology care
- Infertility treatments
- Laparoscopic myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- Minimally invasive treatment of polyps and fibroids
- Pelvic reconstruction and pelvic floor prolapse surgery
- Uterine ablations for heavy periods and permanent sterilization
- Urogynecologic care for pelvic floor disorders and urinary incontinence
- Labor and delivery services