COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.Read the full letter to our patients
Specialized care for all ages and luxury birthing experiences
Dallas women at every stage of life have a hospital uniquely ours — where excellence meets elegance and healthcare is personalized just for us. It’s nice to know my daughter, my mother, my sisters, my friends and I can all expect the highest-quality, specialized care. And, it’s the only North Texas hospital with both a full-service children’s hospital (including the highest level of neonatal intensive care) and adult hospital in the same location.
A Level IV maternal designated facility provides comprehensive care for pregnant and postpartum patients with low risk conditions to the most complex medical, surgical and/or obstetrical conditions that present a high risk. The designation ensures access to on-site consultation to a comprehensive range of medical and maternal subspecialists, surgical specialists and behavioral health specialists.
To schedule a tour of the new facility, please see our classes and events calendar.
Personalized childbirth amenities for dream deliveries
At Medical City Women's Hospital, you'll find luxurious amenities to help design a childbirth experience that is truly your own, including:
- Modern labor and delivery rooms and VIP suites (Signature, Premier and Luxe)*
- A gourmet celebratory meal
- Personalized music
The upgraded VIP suites feature a larger bedroom for mothers, a room for families and a spa-like bathroom. The suites accommodate family for overnight stays, allow easy access to a nursery on the same floor and also include concierge amenities such as upgraded linens, a gourmet chef-prepared celebratory meal, family meal options and spectacular views of the city.
Medical City Dallas Women's Hospital provides options for natural childbirth, including:
- Natural and alternative pain relief options, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and access to nitrous oxide
- Doula-friendly environment
- Peanut balls for labor available in rooms
- Wireless fetal monitoring, when requested
See a full list of amenities and childbirth options at We Deliver Dreams.
*Suites are available at an additional cost not covered by insurance. Cost based on suite selection. Reservations are first come first served at labor & delivery check-in.
A special new place for specialized women's healthcare
Medical City Dallas has cared for the unique needs of North Texas women, including those with high-risk pregnancies and deliveries, with world-class, innovative care from experienced specialists for more than 40 years. That same high level of care is now available at the state-of-the-art Women's Hospital.
Medical City Dallas Women’s Hospital also features:
- 4 new C-section operating rooms
- 84 Level IV (highest level) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) rooms
- 16 women’s medical/surgical rooms
- Additional physician offices for convenient access to specialists
- Designated new parking garage
Comprehensive gynecological care for women
With a mission of helping women achieve optimal health through every stage of life, Medical City Dallas Women's Hospital offers a comprehensive range of high-quality gynecological and reproductive services, including:
- Breast cancer treatment
- Cancer treatment and surgery, including hysterectomy, for cervical cancer, endometrial cancer and ovarian cancer
- Comprehensive breast screening and diagnostic services
- 3D mammograms
- Breast ultrasound
- Menopause support
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases