Comprehensive transplant services in Dallas, Texas
At Medical City Dallas, we provide award-winning, specialized organ transplants. We are committed to you and your family throughout your experience, from the time you apply and are evaluated through your post-transplant recovery.
To learn more about transplant surgery and our services, please call our free, 24-hour Ask a Nurse line.
We offer complete transplant services, providing programs and support for a variety of procedures, including:
- Kidney transplant
- Living Kidney Donor Program
- Pancreas transplant
- Liver transplant
- Heart transplant (through Medical City Heart Hospital)
- Blood and marrow transplant
- Stem cell transplant
We perform all diagnostic testing and evaluations to determine your eligibility for transplant surgery.
Additionally, we offer support groups, such as the Patient and Caregiver Empowerment (PACE) program, and other resources to aid you in your recovery.
Organ transplant team
Our abdominal transplant team performs adult kidney and pancreas transplants and kidney transplants for pediatric patients. We work closely with each patient’s referring physician so they are able to play an integral role in their care. We commit to providing our patients with the individual attention they deserve.
Medical City Dallas offers many benefits to transplant patients, including:
- Highest transplant rate in Dallas - currently at 53.2%
- Consistent excellent clinical outcomes
- HIV+, Hep-C, and ABO incompatible kidney transplants
- The only program in region with adult and pediatric kidney transplant programs in one hospital.
- An emphasis on our living donor and paired-exchange programs, with timely workups for both recipients and potential donors.
- An experienced, caring and compassionate team that includes physicians, surgeons, transplant nurse coordinators, pharmacists, social workers and financial coordinators.
Transplant services at Medical City Healthcare
When an organ is compromised by trauma or begins to fail, a transplant may be the most suitable treatment. Transplants involve removing a healthy organ from a donor to replace a diseased organ in a recipient, or include transplanting blood or bone marrow.Learn about Transplant services
Retrieving location data...