Pediatric urologists in North Texas
The pediatric specialists at Medical City Healthcare understand the importance of expert and compassionate care when it comes to your child.
Our facilities offer access to pediatric urologists who are specifically trained to deliver advanced care for a variety of pediatric urological concerns, including urinary disorders and genital conditions.
Find a pediatric urologist or call (844) 671-4204.
Pediatric urological care
Pediatric urological conditions in children are common and can cause discomfort for your child. These types of disorders affect the kidneys, urethra, bladder and genitals. The board-certified pediatric urology specialists and surgeons at Medical City Healthcare are committed to restoring your child’s health and well-being.
The pediatric urology team is experienced in providing care for a variety of common pediatric urological conditions, including:
- Foreskin abnormalities
- Orchiopexy for undescended testicles
- Urinary tract infection and urinary channel abnormalities
- Penile curvature and penile torsion
- Vaginal abnormalities
- Pediatric hypospadias
- Hypospadias and epispadias
- Prenatal hydronephrosis
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Medical City Healthcare is committed to providing world-class care for your child's treatment and recovery. Our facilities combine family-sized accommodations with thoughtful design elements to help your child feel comfortable.
We also offer a variety of services and amenities catered to the individual needs of our youngest patients, including:
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS) certified nurses
- Pediatric certified anesthesiologists
- The use of local anesthesia before surgery to reduce the amount of general anesthesia needed
- Large, comfortable suites with room for parents to stay with their child