Medical City Healthcare is committed to providing you and your loved ones with a respectful and positive experience.
Our patient advocates are here to listen and help address any concerns that you may have. Our goal is to help ensure that you and your family are provided with safe, high quality and compassionate care.
Patient advocates have been designated by hospital leadership to manage a formal review and follow up on inpatient and outpatient concerns. Information shared is reported to hospital leadership. A patient advocate is available to answer questions related to hospital policies and procedures and can work to accommodate special needs or requests during a patient's stay.
If you have any concerns related to your hospital visit, the patient advocate will be happy to assist you. Contact numbers for all hospital locations are listed below.
- Medical City Alliance: (817) 639-1029
- Medical City Arlington: (682) 509-6033
- Medical City Children's Hospital: (972) 566-6710
- Medical City Dallas: (972) 566-6710
- Medical City Denton: (940) 384-3809
- Medical City Fort Worth: (817) 347-1957
- Medical City Frisco: (469) 974-9095
- Medical City Green Oaks: (972) 770-0853
- Medical City Heart Hospital: (972) 566-6710
- Medical City Las Colinas: (972) 969-2197
- Medical City Lewisville: (469) 370-2412
- Medical City McKinney: (972) 540-4885
- Medical City North Hills: (817) 255-1194
- Medical City Plano: (972) 519-1161
- Medical City Spine Hospital: (972) 566-6710
- Medical City Weatherford: (682) 582-1792