About Medical City ER Flower Mound
At Medical City ER Flower Mound we don't pull curtains—we close doors. In addition to expert emergency care, you can depend on us for ensuring your privacy and making a comfortable environment. Emergency medicine doctors and nurses provide the same state-of-the-art, life-saving resources you’d expect from a hospital-based ER.
If you or a loved one are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or visit your nearest ER. For non-emergency questions, call Medical City ER Flower Mound at (972) 420-4911.
Medical City ER Flower Mound, a department of Medical City Lewisville, provides:
- 12 completely private treatment rooms
- Two specialty treatment rooms for adults 65 years old and older
- Staff with advanced certifications, pediatric training and an average of 12 years of experience
- Trauma room
- Negative-pressure rooms (to contain airborne diseases)
- Medical laboratory with an on-site blood bank
- On-site imaging tests including computed tomography (CT) scans, X-ray, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Staff pharmacist
- On-site paramedics standing by for ambulance transport
- Two rooms equipped for women’s health emergencies
Emergency pediatric care
In addition to advanced, comprehensive adult emergency care, Medical City ER Flower Mound offers full-service emergency care, diagnosis and treatment for infants and children of all ages. It’s like having the pediatric emergency care of Medical City Children’s Hospital in your neighborhood—so you don’t have to go to a children’s hospital to find expert pediatric ER care close to home. Our staff and specially trained physicians provide the highest quality healthcare according to guidelines for care set by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association.
When your child needs emergency care, you want the fastest and best treatment—which is what you'll find at Medical City ER Flower Mound. Your child will be promptly treated in one of our two pediatric treatment rooms in an environment that limits what your child sees and hears in the ER.
In accordance with the National Pediatric Readiness Project, Medical City ER Flower Mound has been equipped to ensure it meets essential guidelines and has resources in place to provide a safe and family-centered emergency experience, including:
- 24/7/365 emergency care
- Registered, emergency-trained nurses supported by pediatric child-life specialists
- Pediatric-friendly rooms and waiting areas
- Pediatric pain management techniques
- Pediatric computerized drug dosing for safety
- 24/7 access to Medical City Children’s Hospital, including:
- Pediatric specialists
- Pediatric and neonatal children’s specialty transport team
- Seamless admission to Medical City Children’s Hospital if inpatient care is required
Getting care at our emergency clinic
Medical City ER Flower Mound is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you arrive, you can park for free in our lot and enter through the main entrance. We strive for shorter wait times and fast care to better serve you. If inpatient admission is necessary, our on-staff paramedics can transport patients to Medical City Lewisville.