OB-GYN Talks About Infertility and 3 Ways to Increase Pregnancy Chances
Are infertility issues leaving you confused and unsure of where to turn for sound advice? Then you've come to the right place!
In this Sharecare Radio Podcast, Dr. Monica Diaz talks about common infertility myths and shares the best ways to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Dr. Diaz also shares her wisdom on YouTube, where she answers some of your most pressing infertility and pregnancy questions:
- Can coffee affect your ability to conceive?
- How does obesity cause infertility?
- What are 3 things that increase your chances of getting pregnant?
- How long after a miscarriage should you wait to get pregnant?
- How do you avoid toxoplasmosis in pregnancy?
- When should you start taking prenatal vitamins?
- Is it safe to clean out a litter box while pregnant?
- Will your shoe size change during pregnancy?
We don't just deliver babies. We deliver dreams. Find the perfect doctor for you or your baby or call our free, 24/7 Ask a Nurse hotline.
About Dr. Diaz
Dr. Diaz is a board certified OB-GYN on staff at Medical City Dallas Hospital, specializing in the care of pregnant women, annual exams, gynecological issues, infertility, and surgery, with an interest in minimally invasive procedures, including robotics. She enjoys caring for women and providing community education. She and her husband, Dean, have two daughters, Nola and Elle.