August 26, 2021
Dallas – Medical City Dallas is an Excellence Award winner and a 5-star recipient in the Women’s Care Awards as recognized by Healthgrades, a leading online resource for information about physicians and hospitals. These 5-star ratings indicate that Medical City Dallas’ clinical outcomes are statistically significantly better than expected for Gynecologic Surgery, Labor and Delivery.
“Medical City Dallas is honored to once again receive these Healthgrades Women’s Care Awards,” says Jessica O’Neal, CEO of Medical City Children’s Hospital and Medical City Women’s Hospital Dallas. “These awards reinforce our commitment to providing high–quality, compassionate care for women, mothers and babies and why our hospitals are the best place to have a baby in Dallas County.”
Medical City Dallas was recognized with multiple awards, including:
Labor and Delivery
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery for 7 Years in a Row (2015–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery for 7 Years in a Row (2015–2021)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ for 4 Years in a Row (2018–2021)
- Recognized by Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery for 4 Years in a Row (2018–2021)
- Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Gynecologic Surgery for 4 Years in a Row (2018–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures for 4 Years in a Row (2018–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hysterectomy for 3 Years in a Row (2019–2021)
“It is incredibly important for consumers to use all available information to make confident healthcare choices. We are proud to recognize the recipients of the Healthgrades 2021 Women’s Care Awards for their ongoing commitment to providing top quality care for women,” says Brad Bowman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Healthgrades.
Medical City Dallas is one of eight Medical City Healthcare hospitals honored for outstanding women’s services in the 2019 Women’s Care Awards, including Medical City Alliance, Medical City Arlington, Medical City Las Colinas, Medical City Lewisville, Medical City McKinney, Medical City Plano and Medical City Weatherford.
View Healthgrades hospital quality methodologies.