August 02, 2019
DALLAS – Medical City Dallas today announced that it is a 5-star recipient for Women’s Care as recognized by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for information about physicians and hospitals. These 5-star ratings indicate that Medical City Dallas’ clinical outcomes are statistically significantly better than expected for Gynecologic Surgery, Labor, Delivery, Obstetrics, and Gynecology.
“Medical City Dallas is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients,” said Jessica O’Neal, CEO of Medical City Children’s Hospital and Medical City Women’s Hospital Dallas. “These awards reinforce our dedication to ensuring that both mothers and babies are compassionately cared for at the highest level with the best possible outcomes.”
Medical City Dallas was recognized with multiple awards, including:
- Recipient of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™
- Recognized for Superior Performance in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Top 5% of Hospitals Evaluated for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Recipient of the Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™
- Recognized for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery
- Among the Top 5% of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery
- Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery
- Recipient of the Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™
- Recognized for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery
- Among the Top 5% of Hospitals Evaluated for Gynecologic Surgery
- Five-Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures
- Five-Star Recipient for Hysterectomy
“Healthgrades recognizes hospitals for providing exceptional care in a variety of cohorts for women’s health, and those that achieve a 5-star rating are focused on delivering high quality care,” said Brad Bowman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Healthgrades. “As healthcare trends continue to improve and evolve, patients who select a hospital that is a 5-star recipient can feel confident in their decision when it comes to women’s care.”
Medical City Dallas is one of nine Medical City Healthcare hospitals honored for outstanding women’s services in the 2019 Women’s Care Awards, including Medical City Alliance, Medical City Arlington, Medical City Las Colinas, Medical City Lewisville, Medical City McKinney, Medical City North Hills, Medical City Plano, and Medical City Weatherford.
View Healthgrades hospital quality methodologies.