August 10, 2021
A Level III Maternal Facility designation reflects Medical City Arlington’s ongoing commitment to ensure advanced, quality care is available for maternal patients in the community. State law requires all facilities to apply for maternal level of care designation and undergo rigorous evaluation and verification to ensure compliance with stringent clinical care guidelines.
“The Texas Department of State Health Services Level III Maternal Facility designation confirms our commitment to providing safe, quality care for our community,” says Keith Zimmerman, CEO at Medical City Arlington. “As a state-designated Level III Maternal Facility, we are proud to be the destination of choice for healthcare excellence for expectant mothers in Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie and the surrounding area.”
The designation comes after a meticulous review process from a multi-disciplinary team appointed and approved by the state.
Medical City Women’s Hospital Arlington’s labor and delivery services include:
- A dedicated postpartum floor with 34 private and peaceful patient rooms
- 4 spacious women's luxury postpartum suites
- 33 women’s services medical/surgical rooms, including 14 antepartum rooms
- 23 modern labor and delivery rooms
- 3 C-section operating rooms
- 35 Level III neonatal intensive care beds, including 15 private NICU rooms
- Breastfeeding care and support
- Choice of celebratory meal after birth