August 08, 2019
Arlington, Texas - Medical City Arlington today announced that it is a 5-star recipient for Women's Care as recognized by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for information about physicians and hospitals. These 5-star ratings indicate that Medical City Arlington's clinical outcomes are significantly better statistically than expected for Gynecologic Surgery, Labor, Delivery, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
"These awards reinforce our dedication to providing high quality women's services with the best possible outcomes for women and babies," said Keith Zimmerman, CEO of Medical City Arlington. "They also reaffirm why Medical City Arlington Women's Hospital has quickly become the destination of choice for healthcare excellence in Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mansfield and beyond."
Healthgrades recognized Medical City Arlington with multiple awards, including:
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™
- Recognized by Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Among the Top 5% of Hospitals Evaluated for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™
- Recognized by Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery
- Among the Top 5% of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery
- Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery
- Five-Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures
"Healthgrades recognizes hospitals for providing exceptional care in a variety of cohorts for women's health, and those that achieve a 5-star rating are focused on delivering high quality care," said Brad Bowman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Healthgrades. "As healthcare trends continue to improve and evolve, patients who select a hospital that is a 5-star recipient can feel confident in their decision when it comes to women's care."
Medical City Arlington is one of nine Medical City Healthcare hospitals honored for outstanding women's services in the 2019 Women's Care Awards, including Medical City Alliance, Medical City Dallas, Medical City Las Colinas, Medical City Lewisville, Medical City Mckinney, Medical City North Hills, Medical City Plano And Medical City Weatherford.