February 02, 2021
Prosper, TX – North Texans have another option for urgent care with the opening of a new CareNow clinic in Prosper on February 2. The expansion creates an additional resource to meet ongoing patient need for reliable, convenient and expert healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The Prosper CareNow is located in the Windsong Ranch Marketplace at the intersection of Hwy 380 and FM 423. Following this opening, CareNow will open its 44th clinic in Irving on March 16. The expansions are part of a strategic development project planned over a year ago.
"At a time when there is an increased demand for healthcare across North Texas, we are pleased to open our first location in Prosper," says Michelle Underwood, chief operating officer of CareNow DFW. "This expansion will enable us to provide excellent urgent care when and where the Prosper community needs it, close to home.”
With over 40 North Texas clinics and 150+ facilities nationwide, CareNow locations are staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers able to treat a wide range of primary and urgent care conditions including cuts, burns, muscle strains, broken bones, influenza and COVID-19 testing. The Prosper clinic will also specialize in:
- Family medicine
- On-site lab work and X-rays
- Occupational medicine
- Physical exams
- Flu shots and rapid tests
- Sports physicals
- COVID-19 testing
To keep patients and staff safe, CareNow has implemented stringent infection prevention protocols including:
- Limiting patient companions to only one (1) essential person, if necessary.
- Thorough and regular disinfection of waiting areas, exam rooms and other care areas.
- Screening all patients and companions for fever, respiratory symptoms and travel history.
- Practicing social distancing in waiting areas by providing extra space between seats.
- Universal masking of all patients, visitors and caregivers.
For more information about COVID-19 testing and other CareNow services, visit CareNow.com.