Heart and vascular services in Las Colinas, Texas
Medical City Las Colinas provides a comprehensive cardiovascular program for our patients. We follow the highest standards of cardiac care and use some of the most advanced technological equipment to treat your heart health needs.
Using noninvasive diagnostics, various interventions and emergency care, we are able to offer expert diagnosis, treatment and care of cardiovascular disease.
For more information about our cardiovascular program, please call (972) 969-2010.
Cardiovascular services we provide
A team of cardiologists, electrophysiologists and interventional radiologists collaborate in our cardiac catheterization lab to treat all types of heart conditions and offer a variety of services, including:
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Treatment for coronary artery disease
- Treatment for peripheral vascular disease
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization
- Stress testing
- Pacemaker and internal cardiac defibrillator (ICD) insertion
- Therapeutic hypothermia treatment
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE)
Heart attack care
Many people do not know they are having a heart attack. They may think they are experiencing acid reflux symptoms or a stomach ache. Additionally, symptoms in women differ from symptoms in men. That is why it is important to learn the signs of a heart attack and when to call 911 or seek emergency care.
Heart attack symptoms may include:
- Chest pain or pressure, though some women may experience a heart attack without this symptom
- Pain that radiates to the jaw, neck, back, arm or shoulder
- Feelings of fatigue and/or anxiety
- Indigestion accompanied by shortness of breath
- Nausea or vomiting, sometimes accompanied by dizziness
Heart attack risk assessment
Many patients who have a heart attack had no previous symptoms—that's why it's important to know whether you are at risk.
Watch the video below to see how the quick actions of two Medical City Las Colinas nurses helped save a heart attack patient.
Cardiology at Medical City Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Frisco
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Weatherford