Pediatric care in Frisco, Texas
At Medical City Frisco, we understand it is essential to receive expert care when it comes to your child's health. That's why our facilities offer access to pediatric surgeons, gastroenterologists and other specialists, to ensure your child receives an individualized care plan to fit their needs.
Find a pediatrician/pediatric specialist or call (972) 202-8761.
Family-centered pediatric care
At Medical City Frisco, your child is at the center of our pediatric services, but we also want to ensure your family feels informed and respected throughout the process. The doctors, nurses, therapists and other specialists at our hospital will communicate with you while your child is in our care, sharing test results and treatment plans.
When it’s time to return home, we’ll let you know what continued care your child needs and how you can safely and effectively provide it. This may include information on:
- Changing wound dressings
- Using medical devices
- Administering medications
Pediatric gastrointestinal (GI) services
Pediatric gastroenterology focuses on the GI tract, liver and pancreas in children. The pediatric gastroenterology team uses advanced diagnostic services to diagnose and treat GI conditions, such as:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Celiac disease
- Malabsorption disorders
- Pancreatic disorders
- Childhood liver disease
- Acute and chronic diarrhea
- Recurrent abdominal pain
Pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) services
Pediatric ENT doctors specialize in disorders of the head and neck, such as tonsillitis, sinusitis, hearing loss and various types of ear infections. Our surgeries and treatments for pediatric ENT disorders include:
- Ear tubes—Ear tubes are used to help children experiencing chronic ear infections by draining fluid from the ear. Doctors may suggest a hearing test before choosing to proceed with treatment.
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy—During these procedures the tonsils and/or adenoids are removed to prevent any further issues or irritation.
- Myringoplasty—During this procedure, a graft is used to repair a hole in the eardrum. Myringoplasty treats conditions such as chronic middle-ear effusion, otitis media and Eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Cochlear implants—A cochlear implant, a small device strategically placed in the ear, is used to amplify sounds to assist children that are hard of hearing.
Visiting our pediatric facilities
Medical City Frisco is located at the intersection of Frisco Square Boulevard and the Dallas Parkway, near the Dallas North Tollway. Visitors should check in at the front entrance to be directed to the pediatric wing.
Our address is:
5500 Frisco Square Blvd.
Frisco, TX 75034
Pediatrics at Medical City Healthcare
Pediatrics is the medical care of children, this ranges from infants to adolescents. Pediatricians are specially trained to treat behavioral problems, mental health issues and diseases as they relate to children. Pediatric care includes well check-ups, vaccinations and much more.Learn about Pediatrics