Advanced spine center in North Texas
Medical City Spine Hospital emphasizes individualized, quality care. Our staff includes board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons, and we offer advanced treatment options for spine injuries and diseases.
To learn more about our spine program, please call us at (972) 566-7111.
Our patients can receive spine care for conditions such as:
- Tarlov cyst (cyst that compress nerve roots in the spine, causing pain)
- Spondylolisthesis (a bone in the spine slips out of place and can press on a nerve, causing pain)
- Spondylolysis (bone separations in a small arch at the back of the spine)
- Spinal deformities, such as scoliosis
- Herniated discs
Spine treatment options
Treatment for back pain depends on several factors. Your doctors will consider your age, health and symptom severity.
Treatment often starts with diagnostic imaging to find the cause of your discomfort. This can include computed tomography (CT) scans and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
Your doctor may recommend physical therapy, as well. This can include rest, exercise and medication. You may even use physical therapy in place of surgery to treat pain. If nonsurgical options don't relieve your pain, you may need spine surgery.
Back and neck care at our hospital
At our spine hospital, you have access to a range of services that go beyond basic spine care. These services include:
- Concierge experience centered on the needs of spine patients
- Access to clinical trials
- Dedicated spine intensivists
- Dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) for spine care
- Advanced technology and innovative techniques to restore mobility and function
- Industry-leading scoliosis treatment options and research through the Scoliosis Research Society
Arriving for your appointment
Medical City Spine Hospital is east of Highway 75 and north of Forest Lane. Our address is:
11990 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75243
After parking, proceed inside to the hospital's main lobby. You'll see the front information desk, where you can stop by to check-in for your appointment.
Spine care at Medical City Healthcare
Spine doctors, who can be orthopedists or neurosurgeons, diagnose and treat problems linked to your spine. They can help with neck and back pain as well as injuries, trauma and diseases related to the spine. You may need to see a spine specialist if you have a herniated disk, nerve damage, sciatica or chronic back pain.Learn about Spine care
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Frisco, a Medical City Plano Facility
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Spine Hospital, a Medical City Dallas Facility
- Medical City Weatherford