Your choice for surgery in Fort Worth, Texas
Medical City Alliance offers compassionate care with state-of-the-art surgical equipment to help ensure the best surgical outcome. Minimally invasive robotic surgery to perform procedures, from hysterectomies to gall bladder surgery, is also available.
To learn more about surgery at Medical City Alliance, call (833) 612-1999.
Robotic surgery services at Medical City Alliance.
Robotic surgery is an effective alternative to open surgery and conventional laparoscopy. Benefits of minimally invasive robotic surgery include:
- Significantly less pain
- Less blood loss
- Less scarring
- Shorter recovery time
- In many cases, better clinical outcomes
The physicians and staff at our hospital are equipped to provide robotic surgery for the following:
- General surgery
A robotic hysterectomy allows surgeons to perform procedures with unmatched precision and control—using only a few small incisions. It also allows your surgeon to have a better visualization of your anatomy, which is critical when working around delicate and confined structures, such as the bladder.
Experts in hernia surgery
The board-certified general surgeons and hernia repair specialists at our hospital are experts in minimally invasive hernia surgery. Types of hernia surgery we provide include:
- Complex hernia, incarcerated hernia, strangulated hernia and recurrent hernia
- Groin hernia, including femoral hernia and inguinal hernia
- Hiatal hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Ventral hernia, including incisional hernia, epigastric hernia and Spigelian hernia
Accredited hernia surgeons
Whether your hernia repair surgery is an outpatient or inpatient procedure, the staff at Medical City Alliance is here to offer an advanced level of surgical care. We are also proud to work with surgeons who are members of the Americas Hernia Society. Surgeons earn this distinction by meeting and maintaining an elevated set of standards and qualifications, including:
- An active member of the Americas Hernia Society, which includes access to research data and best practices from top surgeons across the country
- Performs 70 percent of total hernia surgeries using minimally invasive techniques and procedures
- Meets or exceeds quality metrics
- Accepts new patients with the goal of setting an appointment as quickly as possible
- Collaborates with other Americas Hernia Society physicians and shares best practices
- Speaks at, or participates in, community education events
Preparing for your surgery
The surgery department is located on the first floor of the hospital. Before your procedure, we book a pre-operation appointment with you to discuss what to expect and how to prepare for your procedure. When you come in for your pre-operation appointment, please check in at the front desk located in the main lobby.
Surgery at Medical City Healthcare
Surgery is a branch of medicine that involves treating diseases or injuries by adjusting or removing organs, tissues or bones. Surgery includes both necessary procedures like cardiac surgery, or elective procedures such as joint replacement.Learn about Surgery
Retrieving location data...
Find care at these locations
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Frisco, a Medical City Plano Facility
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Spine Hospital, a Medical City Dallas Facility
- Medical City Weatherford