Limb preservation in North Texas
Patients at Medical City Healthcare have access to advanced limb preservation and wound care. Our wound care program features a diverse physician team that is focused on giving you the best chance at successful healing. We take this multidisciplinary, team-based approach to care to deliver improved limb preservation outcomes.
Find a wound care specialist or call (844) 671-4204.
Treating limb-threatening conditions in North Texas
When you need care for a limb-threatening wound, you may work with our vascular teams at Medical City Plano and Medical City North Hills. We offer wound care for:
- Serious burns, which will first need appropriate burn care
- Diabetic foot ulcers, which are among the most complex ulcers to treat
- Nerve damage, such as diabetic or peripheral neuropathy
- Vascular and artery diseases, including peripheral vascular disease (PVD) and peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Wounds or ulcers that won’t heal
Our limb preservation program
Doctors at our hospital will provide nonsurgical and minimally invasive care with the goal of avoiding the need for amputation. Our limb preservation program aims to:
- Preserve mobility
- Prevent the need for amputation
- Provide advanced care for non-healing wounds
- Reduce pain, especially for patients with acute and chronic conditions
Retrieving location data...