Expert radiological imaging services in Weatherford, Texas
The imaging center at Medical City Weatherford is staffed by board-certified, on-site radiologists who provide accurate and fast test results. The imaging center provides inpatient and outpatient testing and experienced physicians use the diagnostic tests to create a treatment plan.
For more information about imaging services at Medical City Weatherford, call us at (682) 582-1904.
The technicians and physicians at Medical City Weatherford in the Dallas-Fort Worth region have years of experience and advanced technology at their disposal to provide you with the care you need.
The imaging services we offer are:
- Bone densitometry — used to measure the density of the spine, hip and other bones
- Computed tomography (CT) scan — X-rays with computer technology that create detailed images of organs and how they function
- Fluoroscopy (upper gastrointestinal tract and barium enemas) — X-ray beam that shows the contrast of a colored liquid the patient ingests so physicians can study abnormalities in motion, such as a swallowing disorder
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) — magnetic field and radio waves create cross-sectional images of your head, body, muscles and blood flow
- Nuclear medicine procedures — use small amounts of radioactive materials to perform heat studies and diagnose bone cancer, bone infections and stress fractures
- Ultrasound — high-frequency sound waves used to examine organs and, commonly, used to examine fetal development
Digestive health imaging
A healthy digestive system is essential for the body to function properly. The multidisciplinary team at Medical City Weatherford's imaging center offers gastrointestinal (GI) and respiratory services, including endoscopy, upper GI imaging and bronchoscopy. The technicians, radiologists and specialists work to diagnose and treat GI and respiratory issues to get you back on track.
Endoscopy of the GI tract allows a physician to see, assess and diagnose problems of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small intestine, colon and the bile duct. A bronchoscopy helps physicians diagnose and treat respiratory issues related to the lower respiratory tract.
Endoscopy procedures are relatively painless but can be mildly uncomfortable for some individuals. Most endoscopy procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Visiting our imaging center
All imaging tests require doctor's orders before an appointment can be set. Consult your primary care physician or specialist prior to setting an appointment. The scheduling team will discuss preparation before your imaging exams, including limitations on foods and liquids. Doctors and technicians are available for any questions you may have.
Our address is:
713 E. Anderson St.
Weatherford, TX 76086
Imaging services at Medical City Healthcare
Imaging services refers to the performance of imaging exams for better visualization and treatment of medical conditions. Different exams allow radiologists and physicians to view structures and activity within the body. Imaging exams are vital for diagnosis and there are a wide range of tests that can be performed.Learn about Imaging services
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Frisco, a Medical City Plano Facility
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Weatherford