Medical City Weatherford sponsorship requests
The DFW Metroplex and Parker County area supports Medical City Weatherford every day, and we’d like to return the favor. If you’re interested in having us sponsor your sports team, fundraiser, event, or other local happening, please get in touch and we’ll talk about how collaboration can make our community even stronger.
Help us help you
We receive a large amount of requests for support and donations. To be fair to all members of the community, the following guidelines have been established for our organization.
Every request for a charitable donation or sponsorship needs to be submitted to the hospital marketing department or CEO via a letter or written proposal. It is important to receive written documentation for these requests so the hospital can keep track of every request for year-end tax record purposes and community benefit reporting.
Organizations making donation requests should provide the following:
- Purpose of the request
- Amount of the request
- The number of people who will benefit from the hospital's participation
- Tax ID number of the non-profit organization making the request
- Organization's complete mailing address for a check to be submitted from the hospital
- Organization's track record with this particular event - tell us your success stories!
- A description of how this donation might also benefit the hospital
Please call the Marketing Department at (682) 582-1755 or mail to: 713 E. Anderson Street, Weatherford, TX 76086 (Attention: Marketing Department).
Weatherford Regional Medical Center is always happy to host or present at schools, civic groups, or churches. We have several topics and several health care professionals that would like to share their information with their group.
To learn more about our Connections Program, please call (682) 582-1756.