Orthopedic spine specialists in Arlington, Texas
You don't have to live with back pain. Whether you have a chronic condition or you've strained your back muscles, care is available. Reach out to the experienced orthopedic team at Medical City Arlington. We'll develop a treatment plan that can help you recover from a spine condition or injury.
Find an spine specialist or call (855) 868-6262.
Mild or occasional back pain may be treatable with rest and medication. However, if your back pain becomes severe or frequent, you may need to make an appointment for spine care.
Advanced care for back and neck conditions
Speak with a back and neck specialist if you're experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Back pain when standing, walking or lying down
- Intense pain, burning or grinding in your back
- Inability to carry weight
- Pain, soreness or reduced range of motion in your back immediately following, or the day after, a long walk
- Inability to stand or walk for more than a few minutes
- Sudden swelling on or near your spine
- Signs of infection, such as fever, chills or redness, accompanied by back pain
Spine care appointments at our hospital
We're located at the corner of Matlock Road and West Mayfield Road in Arlington, Texas. Our address is:
3301 Matlock Road
Arlington, TX 76015
When you arrive, turn into our hospital campus and follow the signs to park by our hospital's main entrance. Parking is free, and valet service is available.
Proceed to the main lobby desk to check in and ask any questions you have. You'll receive further directions to the department or physician's office for your appointment.
Spine care at Medical City Healthcare
Spine doctors, who can be orthopedists or neurosurgeons, diagnose and treat problems linked to your spine. They can help with neck and back pain as well as injuries, trauma and diseases related to the spine. You may need to see a spine specialist if you have a herniated disk, nerve damage, sciatica or chronic back pain.Learn about Spine care
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Frisco, a Medical City Plano Facility
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Spine Hospital, a Medical City Dallas Facility
- Medical City Weatherford