Medical City Green Oaks is closed to visitors at this time. More information is available on our COVID-19 Visitor Policy page.COVID-19 Visitor Policy
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital is happy for you to bring needed items for your loved one. To maintain a safe environment on our units the following items are not allowed on the units.
- Outside food or *medication
- Cell phones
- Glass items (Please note that if you have flowers delivered they must be in a plastic vase)
- Large sums of money
- Tape Recorders
- Razors or any other contraband
- Soft candy/chocolate
- Cigarettes – Must be in unopened packs
- Pens (We supply pencils for our patients)
You may bring
- Cordless electric razors
- Individually wrapped hard candy
- Less than $10 Cash
- Clothes (We suggest no more than 3 days worth – no drawstring on pants or jackets, no belts)
- Reading material
Please make sure all items are identified on the Patient belonging sheet which you will fill out before the items can be taken to the unit.
*Medication may be brought to the unit if the physician or nurse has requested it. Medication must be checked in by the patient’s nurse.
Smoke and Tobacco-Free Policy
Effective July 1, 2015, Medical City Green Oaks Hospital is committed to the safety and well being of all employees, patients, physicians, and others who visit the Green Oaks campus. In order to provide a healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors, physicians and employees the hospital prohibits smoking.