Vascular surgery in Dallas, Texas
Vascular surgeons treat diseases that affect the body’s circulation system, including veins and arteries. Vascular specialists at Medical City Heart Hospital use these treatments to preserve limb function, reduce stroke risk, prevent aneurysm rupture and maintain patient access to dialysis.
Medical City Healthcare provides a complete suite of treatment options for the vascular patient. Working in a patient-centered team environment, our vascular surgeons can diagnose and treat using cutting-edge techniques as well as traditional open and non-invasive procedures.
Find a vascular specialist at Medical City Heart Hospital.
Our team works from diagnosis through surgery and follow-up to help deliver a positive outcome. Procedures include:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Minimally invasive endovascular surgery
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Varicose vein treatment
- Dialysis access creation – fistula/graft
- Same-day use dialysis graft creation
- Dialysis access maintenance, including declot
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs – EVAR and open
- Complex aortic aneurysm repair – fenestrated/branched endovascular repair
- Carotid stenosis – transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR)
- Advanced arterial diagnostic imaging
- 3D modeling and printing