Cardiology services in North Richland Hills
Medical City North Hills offers expert cardiovascular services to the northeast Tarrant County area. As one of the area's leading providers of cardiac care, we are committed to providing our patients with the care they need as soon as they need it.
For more information about our cardiology services, please call (855) 564-4557.
Some of our heart-focused services include physical, occupational and respiratory therapy, nutritional support and case management for cardiac and inpatient rehab arrangements.
Heart diagnostic and interventional services
Through our cardiac catheterization and interventional lab and electrophysiology lab, we offer advanced diagnostic procedures and technology to help you and your family, including:
- Permanent pacemaker implant, upgrade or battery change
- Ablations for atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter and supraventricular tachycardia
- Heart catheterizations with percutaneous coronary interventions
In addition, we offer specialized cardiac intensive care and cardiac step down units.
Heart attack care
Chest pain is one of the most common symptoms of a heart attack, but not everyone who has a heart attack experiences chest pain the same way. It is important to consult with your healthcare provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest heaviness
- Chest pain
- Arm, neck or jaw pain
- Extreme fatigue
- Excessive sweating
If you experience any of these symptoms, please call 911 or seek emergency care.
Specialized heart surgery
We are equipped with two cardiovascular operating rooms (ORs), a cardiovascular intensive care unit (ICU) and a highly trained staff. This team works with surgeons and cardiologists to provide our patients the best in heart disease management and heart and vascular surgery.
We offer a variety of procedures in our cardiovascular OR, including:
- Aortic valve replacement
- Mitral valve repair or replacement
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Redo coronary artery bypass
- Aortic root and arch repair
- Left atrial appendage repair
- Left atrial appendage closure
- Atrial septal defect closure
- Sternal fracture repair
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Video-assisted thorascopic surgery with pleurodesis
- Lung wedge resection
- Lung lobectomy and pneumonectomy
Cardiology at Medical City Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology
Retrieving location data...
Find care at these locations
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Frisco, a Medical City Plano Facility
- Medical City Heart Hospital, a Medical City Dallas Facility
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Weatherford