Medical City Healthcare is taking proactive measures to help ensure the health and safety of patients, caregivers, colleagues and our communities.
Medical City Weatherford Visitor Policy
We welcome patients’ friends and family to our facility, and believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, for everyone’s safety, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
- The Intensive Care Unit allows open visiting for immediate family and clergy based on the patient's requests and condition.
- No more than two people may visit at one time.
- To protect patient confidentiality, visitors in the ICU are asked to leave during shift change from 6:00am to 7:30am and from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the ICU or CCU.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the maternity department, unless they are siblings of a newborn.
7:00am — 9:00pm