Applications and Eligibility
A. Admission to graduate medical education training programs at Medical City Weatherford is not influenced by race, gender, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation (including gender identity), status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable legally protected status.
B. All applicants are considered from among eligible applicants on the basis of program-related criteria such as their preparedness, ability, aptitude, academic credentials, communication skills, and personal qualities such as motivation and integrity.
C. Applications are accepted only through the ELECTRONIC RESIDENCY APPLICATION SERVICE (ERAS).
Our ACGME/ERAS Program Codes:
- Dermatology: ERAS 0804800144 | NRMP 2244080A0
- Internal Medicine: 1404800896 | NRMP 2244140C2
- Prelim: ERAS 1404800896 | NRMP 2244140P0
Applying for an Audition Rotation
Apply early! A limited number of slots are available. Only 4 week rotations are offered for IM Audition Rotations; 2 to 4 week rotations are offered for Dermatology Audition Rotations. Rotations are only offered from August to December.
Applications for Audition Rotations must be submitted through ClinicianNexus. Application requirements are as follows:
- A copy of your CV
- Personal statement (draft is fine)
- An unofficial copy of COM transcript
- 4. A copy of ALL board exam attempt results. USMLE, if taken, should be included as well as COMLEX. Results of ALL attempts, including any unsuccessful attempts, should be included. A minimum score of 470 for COMLEX Level 1/210 for USMLE Step 1 will be considered in the application process.
Please be advised that we do not provide housing for audition rotations. All living expenses are the sole responsibility of the student. If you have family or friends in Fort Worth with whom you could stay, it is only 20 minute drive from the west side of Fort Worth to Weatherford.