Medical City Healthcare is taking proactive measures to help ensure the health and safety of patients, caregivers, colleagues and our communities.
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to take advantage of our "Open Visitation" policy, which allows visitation 24 hours a day. Please note that there may be Justified Clinical Restrictions in place that limit the visitation hours for a particular patient. Check with the patient’s nurse or doctor to see if any of these restrictions are in place before scheduling a visit.
Justified Clinical Restrictions may include, but need not be limited to, one or more of the following:
- Visitors as designated by the patient only
- Visits by children younger than 12 should be limited based on parental discretion considering the condition of the patient and developmental/emotional readiness of the individual child
- No more than two visitors at a time
- No flowers or candy and only limited personal items are allowed
- No food or drink at the patient’s bedside
At Medical City North Hills, we firmly believe the love and support provided by family and friends is an integral part of the healing process. The healing process is a partnership and Medical City North Hills is honored to be a part of this process.