Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, Medical City North Hills offers online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling. This includes scheduled procedures such as:
- Outpatient Tests (Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Respiratory, Laboratory)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Outpatient Surgery
- Inpatient Surgery
- Sleep Lab
Simply complete the Online Pre-Registration or Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
Your upcoming procedure should be scheduled before beginning the pre-registration process. If you need to schedule your visit, pre-register for a previously scheduled procedure or if you have issues or concerns, call (844) 699-5958.
When you are ready to proceed, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number (Why do we need this information?)
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure (if pregnant, use estimated delivery date)
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
If an email address is supplied you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
On the day of your scheduled visit, check-in with our registration staff to sign the required consent forms. Please bring identification and insurance cards at the time of service.
Learn more about Online Pre-Registration.