Other Ways to Pre-Register
You can pre-register by phone by calling (817) 255-1999, Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Where to Come on the Day of Service
Main Hospital Building
4401 Booth Calloway Rd.
North Richland Hills, TX 7618
What to Bring With You
- Physician Orders— Please bring any orders for outpatient services given to you by the physician.
- Insurance Cards— It is important that you bring your insurance cards with you. The Patient Access Office will make copies of these for the billing office. It is your responsibility to make sure that any authorizations for your services have been obtained by your physician. If not obtained in advance of the service, your service may have to be rescheduled or your insurance may deny payment.
- Photo Identification Card— Please bring a photo identification card of yourself.
- Advance Directive For Health Care— If you have this document, please bring a copy with you. (Formally known as Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney)
- Personal Belongings— Please bring minimal personal belongings with you. You will want to leave valuables at home. The hospital is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property.
As a courtesy to you, we will file your insurance after discharge. Upon admission, you will be asked to pay a deposit to cover any estimated deductible, co-insurance or non-covered charges. If you need to make financial arrangements, please let the Pre-registration office know prior to service so as to avoid any delays on the day of service.
At the Time of Arrival
You will be asked to sign a consent for treatment and authorization to bill your insurance. We will make a copy of your insurance card and your driver's license or photo ID. If you have an Advance Directive or living will, we will make a copy of that. You will be given a copy of our Privacy Practices. If you have pre-registered, you will be given a copy of your demographic and insurance information to review and approve.
We are required by federal law to ask you questions regarding other payment sources. Although you may have answered these in the past on other visits, we have to ask the questions each time you come for treatment except for recurring treatments within 90 days. For patients spending the night, you will also be given a copy of your Medicare Rights.