Welcome to Medical City North Hills
We opened on Sunday, May 7, 1961 as Glenview Hospital. The current facility at 4401 Booth Callaway Road was opened in 1983 and renamed Medical City North Hills. Our founding physicians are Dr. David Pillow, Drs. Bob and Martha Chapman, Dr. Bruce Jacobson, Dr. Charles Rush and Dr. John Jermyn.
Medical City North Hills is licensed for 164 beds, has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department.
Other services include minimally invasive robotic surgery, sports medicine, senior health and outpatient rehabilitation and therapy. Also, we have a women's imaging center on our campus. Our kids teaching kids® program helps them to fight childhood obesity with more than 275,000 students reached.
- Annual admissions (2017): 6,862
- ER visits: 39,402
- Open-heart surgeries: 92
- Coronary stents cases: 331
- Cardiac catheterization procedures: 4893
- Cardiac electrophysiology procedures: 165
- Spine procedures: 216
- Outpatient procedures: 1446
- Inpatient procedures: 1655
- Robotic procedures: 235
- Cardiovascular operating room (CVOR) procedures (not including catheterization lab procedures): 384
- Joint procedures: 385
- Senior clinic visits: 9,606