9650 White Settlement Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76108
Phone: (682) 610-6100
About Medical City ER White Settlement
A name you can trust for quality emergency care is in your neighborhood. Medical City ER White Settlement, a department of Medical City Fort Worth, provides complete emergency care for children and adults. Medical City ER White Settlement provides the same services you can expect at a hospital ER—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you or a loved one are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or visit your nearest ER. For non-emergency questions, call Medical City ER White Settlement at (682) 610-6100.
Medical City ER White Settlement offers:
- 12 private rooms
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialized care
- Short wait times
- Extensive imaging services
- On-site lab and blood bank
Getting care at our emergency clinic
Our emergency clinic is located at the corner of Legacy Drive and White Settlement Road in Fort Worth, Texas. Patients arriving for care can park in our lot. Emergency medicine staff will direct you to a private room to be seen by the next available physician.
Pediatric emergency care
In addition to advanced, comprehensive adult emergency care, Medical City ER White Settlement offers full-service emergency care, diagnosis and treatment for infants and children of all ages. It’s like having the pediatric emergency care of Medical City Children’s Hospital in your neighborhood—so you don’t have to go to a children’s hospital to find expert pediatric ER care close to home. Our staff and specially trained physicians provide the highest quality healthcare according to guidelines for care set by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association.
In accordance with the National Pediatric Readiness Project, Medical City ER White Settlement has been equipped to ensure it meets essential guidelines and has resources in place to provide a safe and family-centered emergency experience, including:
- 24/7/365 emergency care
- Registered, emergency-trained nurses supported by pediatric child-life specialists
- Pediatric-friendly rooms and waiting area
- Pediatric pain management techniques
- Pediatric computerized drug dosing for safety
- 24/7 access to Medical City Children’s Hospital, including:
- Pediatric specialists
- Pediatric and neonatal children’s specialty transport team
- Seamless admission to Medical City Children’s Hospital if inpatient care is required