About Medical City ER Haslet
Quality care is in your neighborhood at Medical City ER Haslet, a department of Medical City Alliance. Our 5,781 square-foot, five-bed facility has spacious, private exam rooms and advanced technology to serve patients in the north Fort Worth area.
If you or a loved one are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or visit your nearest ER. For non-emergency questions, call Medical City ER Haslet at (817) 639-2830
Our ER is staffed by an expert clinical care team, with physicians from Medical City Alliance who go the extra mile to ensure patients have the care they need during stressful emergency situations.
Arriving at our emergency care clinic
Medical City ER Haslet is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. When you arrive at the ER, you may drop patients off directly at either our adult or pediatric ER entrance. Free parking is available in our lot.
Our emergency services
The care you receive at Medical City ER Haslet includes:
- On-site imaging services
- Complete medical laboratory
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialized pediatric care
Pediatric emergency care
In addition to advanced, comprehensive adult emergency care, Medical City ER Haslet offers full-service emergency care, diagnosis and treatment for infants and children of all ages. It’s like having the pediatric emergency care of Medical City Children’s Hospital in your neighborhood—so you don’t have to go to a children’s hospital to find expert pediatric ER care close to home. Our staff and specially trained physicians provide the highest quality healthcare according to guidelines for care set by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association.
In accordance with the National Pediatric Readiness Project, Medical City ER Saginaw has been equipped to ensure it meets essential guidelines and has resources in place to provide a safe and family-centered emergency experience, including:
- 24/7/365 emergency care
- Registered, emergency-trained nurses supported by pediatric child-life specialists
- Pediatric-friendly rooms and waiting area
- Pediatric pain management techniques
- Pediatric computerized drug dosing for safety
- 24/7 access to Medical City Children’s Hospital, including:
- Pediatric specialists
- Pediatric and neonatal children’s specialty transport team
- Seamless admission to Medical City Children’s Hospital if inpatient care is required