About Medical City ER Burleson
Medical City ER Burleson, a department of Medical City Fort Worth, is a full-service, freestanding emergency room (ER) staffed with board-certified emergency physicians specially trained to help you through any emergency. We provide all the same services as a hospital-based ER at a location closer to home.
If you or a loved one are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or visit your nearest ER. For non-emergency questions, call Medical City ER Burleson at (469) 608-6111.
When you arrive, you’ll be taken directly to a private room for consultation with our nursing staff. You can expect to be seen quickly by an emergency physician. Before you’re discharged, your attending physician will review your care plan and provide follow-up instructions. If your attending physician determines you need to be admitted to Medical City Fort Worth, we offer seamless hospital transition.
Some highlights of our ER include:
- On-site blood bank
- Private treatment rooms
- Pediatric emergency care rooms
- Short wait times
- Negative-pressure room (to prevent cross-contamination in other rooms)
- Specialty equipment for women's health emergencies
- Trauma room
Arriving at our emergency clinic
Medical City ER Burleson is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are located off of Southeast John Jones Drive and offer free parking in our lot for your convenience.
Pediatric ER care
In addition to advanced, comprehensive adult emergency care, Medical City ER Burleson offers full-service emergency care, diagnosis and treatment for infants and children of all ages. It’s like having the pediatric emergency care of Medical City Children’s Hospital in your neighborhood—so you don’t have to go to a children’s hospital to find expert pediatric ER care close to home. Our staff and specially trained physicians provide the highest quality healthcare according to guidelines for care set by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association.
In accordance with the National Pediatric Readiness Project, Medical City ER Burleson has been equipped to ensure it meets essential guidelines and has resources in place to provide a safe and family-centered emergency experience, including:
- 24/7/365 emergency care
- Registered, emergency-trained nurses supported by pediatric child-life specialists
- Pediatric-friendly rooms and waiting area
- Pediatric pain management techniques
- Colorful, kid-friendly decor
- Cable television
- Pediatric computerized drug dosing for safety
- 24/7 access to Medical City Children’s Hospital, including:
- Pediatric specialists
- Pediatric and neonatal children’s specialty transport team
- Seamless admission to Medical City Children’s Hospital if inpatient care is required