GME programs at Medical City Healthcare hospitals
Medical City Healthcare is part of HCA Healthcare, a leading provider of healthcare services with 38,000 employed and affiliated physicians at its 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 care sites located in 21 states and the UK. HCA is the largest sponsor of graduate medical education programs in the United States, with plans to continue expanding its GME community.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the largest, most comprehensive healthcare providers in North Texas, with 14 hospitals, 8 off-campus emergency rooms, 11 ambulatory surgery centers, more than 4,400 active physicians and 17,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Physicians who complete a Medical City Healthcare fellowship or residency will have obtained top-quality, advanced training and will have access to employment opportunities across our vast network.
Fellowships, residencies and rotations
We are continually adding new fellowships, residencies and rotations—as well as additional locations—to our current offerings.
- Medical City Fort Worth Cardiology Fellowship
- Medical City Fort Worth Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Medical City Fort Worth Family Medicine Residency
- Medical City Fort Worth Integrated Family Medicine/Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (FM/NMM) Residency (in partnership with UNT Health Science Center)
- Medical City Fort Worth Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Fellowship (in partnership with UNT Health Science Center)
- Medical City Arlington Family Medicine Residency
- Medical City Plano General Surgery/Trauma Senior Residency Rotation
- Medical City Arlington General Surgery Residency
- Medical City Fort Worth Internal Medicine Residency
- Medical City Weatherford Internal Medicine
- Medical City Weatherford Internal Medicine PRELIM